Monday, June 18, 2007

In Lockdown

well, well. It wasn't going to be long before something went wrong any way. So I can safely say I knew that lol. I was lazing around home today, and Amy calls me up asking me if I'm at school. I was like... uh, do I look like it lol. So Amy goes, "ok, cos I didn't think i saw u when school went into lockdown." Huh?! Lockdown? WTF?! "Didn't u hear about Flinders"n im lyk... oh fuck... oh fuck they have blown up fuckin Flinders St Station man and we r all screwed. But it turned out to be a shooting... I thought Melb was safe?! A random came up and started shooting at these people. One confirmed dead, two in surgery and two in hospital. Then she was telling me about MGC going into isolation, and teacher's were checking everyone constantly and no-one was allowed outside, and the city was in lockdown. I turned on the tv and sure enough, every station was yapping on about it. So I went cold. It was 10:30 and these peeps are running round popping off shots... its like gosh waiting until the rest of us have woken up damn it. So I had gone cold and checked the door was locked lol. anyway that's my freaky thing for the day. And went over the railway on Fri where the truckie hit the train and you can still see the marks where the trail derailed and all that jazz.In three months my entire outlook on life has changed!

off to steal someone's Coke from the fridge...mm

lu xo

listening to: Missy Higgins, Sick Puppies

1 comment:

The angel of forbiden dreams said...

hay lulu im sittin here in tears readin this shit i didnt know i ment that much 2 u and the reason i havent called is cuz im so jealous of u n rhys but uif u love him and you want to be with him and its makin you happy then its ok i can fix my jealousy but the one thing we cant fix is our friendship if we loose it and im not willin to loose this awsum friendship over a guy I LOVE U i promise i will always be there for you no matter what thank you for making me realise that our friendship was falling apart!! i love you so much i dont want to loose you do you forgive me ????

Im really sorry baby